You can think of a service as a workspace or a project within which you create and manage all the settings and configurations required to automate a particular use case. For more on Service, click here.
Services can be created from two places:
- By clicking "Add New Service" from the top right corner on the home page
2. By clicking "Add New Service" from the Services Menu on the top left corner on the home page
Steps to create a 'service'
- Once you click "Add New Service", the prompt screen would ask for a name and description. Provide the name and description. Each service should have a unique name.
2. On clicking Next, the service 'General Settings' page is displayed
3. Map Numbers/Apps and configure the various settings as desired.
Click here for more information.