The Branch node can be used in the start (after the first node that's used to trigger the flow) or anywhere in the middle of a flow.
Drag and drop the Branch node from the Nodes palette to the left on to the flow canvas.
Drag-drop the Branch node into the flow builder. Double-click the Branch node to configure.
- Name the branch node in Branch1 field. For example, Positive Feedback.
- Enter the conditional variable name in the input variable field. The value of the conditional variable will decide which path is to be executed.
- Select the Condition as Equals from the drop-down.
- Enter the required number in the VALUE field. For example, 10.
- Click on ADD BRANCH to add a new branch and repeat the steps from 1-4 with a different match condition for the new branch.
You can add multiple branches this way with a business logic. Rename the default flow if needed.
The default branch is named as "none of the above" which can be updated to the needed value
Updated 3 months ago