Webex Connect (formerly imiconnect) is an Enterprise Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) that enables enterprises to rapidly automate end-to-end customer interactions and journeys across 13+ channels.
Webex Connect offers various APIs and a rich low-code toolset to make it easy for enterprises to orchestrate, automate, and manage customer interactions across SMS, Voice, MMS, RCS, Email, Push Notifications, Live Chat, In-App Messaging, Apple Messages for Business, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Google Business Messages, and more.
At the heart of Webex Connect is a powerful visual flow builder that allows developers, product managers, configuration specialists, and other functional business users, to build, test, launch, analyze and optimize customer interaction flows across various communication channels and systems.
Webex Connect offers pre-built integrations with various CRM, marketing, contact center, and other systems such as Salesforce, Freshdesk, Zendesk, Dialogflow, EPIC, and more. This reduces integration effort and allows you to accelerate end-to-end customer interactions and customer journey automation.
- APIs, SDKs, and Webhooks for sending and receiving communications across multiple channels
- Templates module for creating and managing rich messaging templates for various channels
- Out-of-box integrations with leading CRM, marketing, contact center, and industry-specific systems
- Flexible integrations with your existing business systems using APIs, file-drops, and more
- Visual Flow Builder with 40+ nodes to orchestrate and automate end-to-end customer interactions
- Flow Analytics and Sankey Charts for analyzing how you can optimize your flows to optimize CX
- Centralize dashboard for effectively managing various customer interactions and journeys
- Rich Visual Reporting and Insights to contextually analyze your messaging and flow traffic
- Debug console for identifying and troubleshooting issues
- Tools for configuring custom data feeds for downstream processing
- Enterprise-grade controls such as Hierarchical Account Organization, Single Sign-On (SSO), Role-Based Access Control, and Audit Trail
- Event Scheduler for scheduling message broadcasts
- Bot Builder for configuring, testing, launching, and managing Q&A Bots and Task Bots
- Contact Policy app for managing customer consent and applying contact thresholds to avoid over communication
Webex Connect currently supports the following communication channels:
- Configuring a Mobile/Web App
- Integrating Webex Connect Android SDK with your Android App
- Integrating Webex Connect iOS SDK with your iOS App
- Sending Live Chat and In-App Messages using our Multichannel Messaging API
- Using the Live Chat / In-App Messaging Flow Node
- Configuring your Google Business Messages App on Webex Connect
- Sending Google Business Messages using API
- Using the Google Business Messages Flow Node
The following integrations are currently available on Webex Connect:
Updated 20 days ago