Webex Connect stores the customer data on the same cloud as that of the platform. The platform supports two-way syncing of customer data to a remote site. The process of synchronization is set up on a case-by-case basis. Some of the common requests supported on Webex Connect include:
- Setting up FTP / SFTP for scheduled file processing for ingesting data into Webex Connect
- Setting up private customer and app profile stores for storing private customer data
- Setting up private customer consent store
- Private transaction data stores with separate data retention policies for hosting client-specific transaction data
- Custom log data capturing and transport using logbooks.
Please reach out to your account manager for any additional information on the data storage policy.
Updated 3 months ago