- The redirection or Access Token URLs need to be configured in the Unified Contact Center Enterprise Management portal under the Digital Channel Settings, before activating the Authorizations on the Webex Connect Tenant. This will ensure that the inbound webhook authorization functions correctly.
- For more information on configuration details, refer to Unified Contact Center Enterprise Management (UCCE) Documentation Portal.
- Login to Webex Connect tenant using your login credentials.
- Click Assets > Integrations.
The Integrations listing page is displayed.
Search for the pre-built integration that you have configured. The integration is displayed.
In the Actions drop-down menu, click Manage.
- In the Manage Integration - Prebuilt Integration page, click the Activate button.
The activation success message is displayed, and the status is changed to Activated.
- Copy your Client ID and Client Secret and save it on your system for reference.
The same credentials used in step 6 are to be used at the Contact Centre Enterprise side in ‘Unified Contact Center Enterprise Management’ for configuring OAuth 2.0 to post async events to Webex Connect.
Updated 3 months ago