Experience Management is a cloud application that can help you understand your customer's needs and improve your products or services to meet their expectations. By integrating Experience Management with Webex Connect the platform capabilities can be utilized in various use cases related to customer experience management. By using the Webex Experience Management pre-built node, you can generate questionnaire URLs that can be sent through different channels.
Here’s how Experience Management can help you delight your customers today.
- Step into your customer’s shoes with our customer journey map and visualize their experience
- Track and measure metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Collect actionable customer feedback with our end-to-end CX dashboard
- Uncover the root cause of good, bad or terrible customer service
- Get instant email updates on NPS trends and response rate trends
- Respond to negative feedback in real-time using tickets and reduce churn
- Leverage our predictive tools to anticipate customer needs and improve loyalty
The version 1.0 in Experience Management will be deprecated and you should not configure any new flows with v1.0.
It is recommended to use v1.1. In v1.1, you can pass the Timestamp as an Integer value. It will help you avoid Evaluate node to generate a future timestamp. Name, Valid After, Valid For, and Preferred Language are only available in v1.1
Questionnaires configured in the Experience management platform after release of the v1.1 Experience Management node (Aug 2023), are only accessible through v1.1. Questionnaires configured before v1.1 are accessible in v1.0.
To access Webex Connect, use the directions below:
- Enter your tenant URL in the browser address bar (e.g., https://imiconnect.com).
- Type your username and password to log in.
- After you successfully log in, the dashboard appears with the Services tab in view.
When you log into Webex Connect, you reach the Services page by default. You can start off by creating a new workspace or service, or you can move on to exploring other functionalities.
Create a Service (i.e., a named workspace for managing your customer interaction use case).
Navigate to the service you created in the last step. Build and launch the communication flow using Webex Connect visual flow builder. Refer the navigation guide for Flow Builder here.
You must have access to Cisco Webex Contact Center application, only then you can access the Webex Experience Management pre-built node.
Here’s a brief description of the methods, and corresponding output variables and node outcomes associated with the method.
Refer to section Node Authorizations for more information.
For the WXM node you will have to add the authorization again by following the steps provided in the Node Authorization. If a user is using the latest version of the Experience Management, it is mandatory for a user to re-authorize the pre-built integration.
Method Name - Create a New Survey Token for a Questionnaire
Click here for more information on questionnaire.
To fetch variables:
- Select the Method Name.
- Select the required Node Runtime Authorization from the list.
- Enter the Valid Till.
- Click Fetch All Questionnaires to fetch the questionnaires.
All the fetched questionnaires are pre-populated.
- Select the required questionnaires from the Fetch All Questionnaires pane.
- Select the required pre-fills from the Available Pre-Fills For Mapping pane to be mapped to the Fetch All Questionnaires. You can select more than one pre-fills. Based on the selection you must enter the value or data for the pre-fills.
- Select the required sentiment from the Sentiment pane to be mapped to the Fetch All Questionnaires pane.
- Click Save.
For more information on Pre-fills, visit WXM documentation.
Interaction ID and Tracking ID are mandatory for completing the configuration for WXM node and generating a survey URL. These two parameters should be unique to each survey URL. You can use flow trans ID variable or generate your own ID using Evaluate node.
|Name: Enter a valid name for the survey to be used.
Valid After: Enter the Date and Time in UTC format after which the SurveyToken will be active. Eg: MM-DD-YYYY HH:MM:SS
For Eg: If you enter a date as 27th July and the URL is sent to the customer on 26th July, the URL will not be available and is shown as “Invalid URL”.
Valid Till - Enter the date and time Enter the date in ISO format. Eg: yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ
Valid For: Enter an Integer value for the date.
For Eg: If you pass 5 in the Valid For column, the system automatically captures current date (UTC format) and will add 5 more days to the current date.
Note: You can either use Valid Till or Valid For to enter the date and time.
Preferred Language: Select the required language. This can be configured from the WXM platform.
|id - contains the questionnaire token
orgId - contains the org id of the WXM platform
name - contains the tenant name
validAfter - contains the range from when the url is valid
validTill - contains the range untill when the url is valid
questionnaireId - contains the questionnaire id which is selected
preFill - contains the prefill values if provided
onlyForPreviewSurvey - Survey preview mode. The default is false.
preferredLanguage - contains the set of languages for the survey
skipWelcome - Whether to showcase welcome page before stating of survey. This is default to false always.
restrictOnWebDomain - contains the list of web domains on which the url is restricted
restrictFromIPSpace - contains the list of ip addresses on which the url is restricted
validUses - No of times survey URL can be used. The default value is 1.
surveyURL - contains the survey url
responsePayload - contains the entire response payload
|v1.0 and v1.1
Name, Valid After, Valid For, and Preferred Language are only available in v1.1
Updated 3 months ago